Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am officially engaged!






I picked out this ring that I wanted so bad. I gave him about 3 options, but this was my favorite! I didn't think I was going to get it. I thought he was NEVER going to ask me to marry him, even though we talked about it all the time. It's just not the same.

WELL...tonight I came home from work, we went to eat at a great little Sushi restaurant and then he asked if I wanted to go to the top of the Stratosphere. I was really excited because I had never been up there. It's around 1400 feet off the ground! We were looking out over the whole city when his keys "fell" out of his pocket. I didn't think anything about it. He bent down to PRETEND like he was getting his keys, but came up with a ring box. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I was expecting it sometime, but not tonight! Little did I know, he had the whole key thing planned out.

The pictures do NOT do it justice. I'm so happy!

4 comments:

Lisa (@PixelatedMama) said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! The ring is gorgeous!

Cassie said...

YEA!!!!!!!! Melissa, I am SO happy for you.... even teared up (which was aided by the pregnancy of course considering I'm not a cryer)! :) Wedding here or there??? Date?? I gotta make plans!! :)

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you....I love the ring!

Woman, why are you weeping? said...

I am so very happy for you!