Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just pour me a tall glass of poison.

This is going to be the most "VENTY" blog and not in the STARBUCKS VENTI kinda way. I don't see how you people work out on a regular basis. You piss me off and annoy the hell out of me. I do the whole weight watchers thing, for the most part, and try to eat right. It's the working out part that kills me. I don't like it and I wish it would die. I woke up all early this morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed. My boyfriend starts heading up to the gym. I can't let him get skinny without me again so I start throwing on the 'ole workout clothes. After all, I have a wedding to plan. I don't want to be hearing, "Here comes the BLOB" as I'm strolling down the aisle. Also, I think that my boyfriend is great. He deserves a skinny chick, even though he's very supportive no matter what I weigh. I remember growing up as a child being very skinny. I also remember being the heaviest of all my friends in high school and junior high. I remember everyone on my cheerleading squad voting on sports bras to wear to cheerleading camp at Auburn University and I had to wear it too. My belly has always been big and no matter how many crunches/running our squad did, I could never get skinny. I WILL get skinny this time and as my friends, I would hope that you would try to help me stay motivated. I am going to post HORRENDOUS before photos on this blog. You are going to see pale, drooping fat rolls. This is the price you must pay for being my friends. Suck it up and keep me in check!

4 comments:

Lisa (@PixelatedMama) said...

My husband lost almost 30 lbs on WW, his secret was soup. He eats a Kashi bar for breakfast, soup and a couple of slices of bread & butter for lunch, and then either soup or cereal for dinner. I know it's easier for men to lose weight, but his mom was doing soup for lunch (he eats lunch at his mom's house most days) and she's lost 20 lbs too, I think.

The gym is all about TV. Buy yourself an iPod Touch and download TV shows to it. Then hop on the elliptical and catch up on TV (with no commercials!) There have been many times I thought I was going to die after 10 minutes and Joshua Jackson was the only thing that kept me going for the next 20.

And, when is the wedding?!?! Did I miss that part?!?!?

Melissa McCutcheon said...

The date hasn't been set yet. It's going to be around November or Decemeber. I still have a lot of time. We have started planning and talking about it. I am just waiting for the actual proposal!

Cassie said...

I LOVE YOU! I had to pick myself up off the floor on this one!!! I remember being skinny too, girl! AND, the further from skinny I get, the more overwhelming the loosing part feels!!! HANG IN THERE!!!!!

Dana Brindley-Bennett said...

You are SO CRAZY and make me laugh. Don't starve yourself and turn into a mean skinny girl!!
Hang in there! I have faith in you!!