Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Interview Time!

My secret Southern Belle friend posted a blog a few days ago, and I ALSO couldn't resist begging shamelessly for her to interview me and make me feel all important.

First, we need to lay down some ground rules:

1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (And your e-mail address, please.)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.



Here are the questions that I received:

1) If you were an exotic dancer, what would your signature song be?

Oh, it would DEFINATELY be this song called "Nasty Dancer" by Kilo. It's not the original old nasty dancer song. It has a lot of beat and bass, which makes me wanna get ghetto and bounce my booty.




2) If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

Just like everyone else, I'd buy me a house and a car, make sure my family is also taken care of, give a little to charity, tithe, and invest!

3) What was your biggest accomplishment in 2008? Your biggest disappointment?

My biggest accomplishment in 2008 was that I met the man of my dreams, and graduated from college FINALLY. I also started saving a little money. AWESOME.

My biggest disappointment would be that I haven't gone back to school yet, I haven't saved ENOUGH money, and that I am still a porker.

My Space codes



4) If you could relive one day in your life, which day would it be?

I can't just pick ONE day. If it were a recent day, it would be the day that my family and my boyfriend were all together in Alabama. I had everyone that I love the most, all in one place. All of the other days that I would relive would be the days before my friends and family have passed away - that way I could have said goodbye.

5) What's one thing people would be surprised to find out about you?

Since I have been through a LOT in my life, I am very strong and not easily affected in my day-to-day life. HOWEVER, when I watch something on TV, I cry like a little bitch. I cry watching American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, Biggest Loser, and ESPECIALLY Extreme Makeover Home Edition. By the way, have you seen the movie called, "PS, I love you"??? I did the ugly, snotty cry with that movie!

1 comment:

Lisa (@PixelatedMama) said...

I have never watched Extreme Home Makeover because I know it is going to make me cry. The commercials even make me tear up sometimes. I like to think I'm nice and soft-hearted, but I'm really just weak. My last boss would agree, he's seen me snotty several times.

I love your signature song answer. I think all girls have a stripper song, and if they don't, they should!